West Coast Best Coast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:32 am
Latest topics
» Vitas discussion thread (2.0)
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:21 am by mxltl

» bullshit bullshit bullshit
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 pm by sniffy

» The Cru
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 pm by mxltl

» Character Creation App
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:30 pm by mxltl

» World Info
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:18 pm by mxltl

» Rules
bullshit bullshit bullshit EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:16 pm by mxltl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bullshit bullshit bullshit

4 posters

Go down

bullshit bullshit bullshit Empty bullshit bullshit bullshit

Post by mxltl Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 pm

bullshit bullshit bullshit 2016-013
bullshit bullshit bullshit 2016-014
bullshit bullshit bullshit 2015-110
bullshit bullshit bullshit 2016-010

yuck !
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

https://wstcstbstcst.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

bullshit bullshit bullshit Empty Re: bullshit bullshit bullshit

Post by mxltl Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:22 pm

bullshit bullshit bullshit Untitl10 i havent drawn like a single presentable thing in 1000 years im sorry :^ /
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chimp Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:04 pm

these arepresentable to me... cute... and the othersare so pretty
chimp
chimp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mxltl Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:14 am

ty biptch T T
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mxltl Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:57 am

feel weird making another thread for oc words...
but anyway, ive been trying to think of new ocs T T i just... idk, i feel like i've come as far as i can with my ocs as they are now. i think it's still hard for m e to get rid of them cold turkey but i'm really really ready to try something new. i have been for awhile, but also i'm freakish about hard transitions (hard as in... full stop, whatever). of course i'm stupid and am reluctant to get rid of objectively the wors t oc i have only. fuck leo and raan tbh. i'm not sure if ill do what i usually do where its a similar oc at the core just a different form or if itll be totally differnt or what... i've only been thinking of one so far. but i think it'll be at least a duo. i'm a little sad because there's a tone of au s that were really special to me that i never talked about, but they're too special to me to just be liek *guts self and those aus spill out* rn . life is hard lol!!
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiol Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 pm

omg is it necessary to trash the old bitches in the process tho?!? THEYLL DEFINITELY BE MISSED and can always serve for backup interaction.. at least i tend to benefit most from thinking of ocs in many different contexts of interaction to consider how personality would transfer/manifest.. at least you can also like write down what you have now thats important to yourself in a word doc or something and keep it safe so it doesnt get lost/forgotten when you're working on New Stuff and can choose later to come back to it or not. i definitely get needing to Blocc Out The Old to have any progress with the new stuff, i am currently in need of doing some of that but *zappy eyes*
fiol
fiol

Back to top Go down

Post by fiol Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:00 pm

((also i love these drawings.... esp the first one)
fiol
fiol

Back to top Go down

Post by mxltl Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:04 pm

fiol wrote:omg is it necessary to trash the old bitches in the process tho?!? THEYLL DEFINITELY BE MISSED and can always serve for backup interaction.. at least i tend to benefit most from thinking of ocs in many different contexts of interaction to consider how personality would transfer/manifest.. at least you can also like write down what you have now thats important to yourself in a word doc or something and keep it safe so it doesnt get lost/forgotten when you're working on New Stuff and can choose later to come back to it or not. i definitely get needing to Blocc Out The Old to have any progress with the new stuff, i am currently in need of doing some of that but *zappy eyes*

*quotes you bc its a forum and i can*

YEAH i really am not too keen on the idea of blowing them up and forgetting about them altogether :^( i'll be keeping all my notes on them and stuff. i sort of feel like i've hit a dead end with them, i guess? idk, it's weird. i don't think ill be totally erasing them tho. more likely than not any new ocs will be OBVIOUSLY similar in many ways. on the positive side of things for the first time in like recent memory im excited to think about ocs again... i hope that ur able to solve ur debacle soon as well :^( also tysm!!
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiol Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:20 pm

mxltl wrote:
fiol wrote:omg is it necessary to trash the old bitches in the process tho?!? THEYLL DEFINITELY BE MISSED and can always serve for backup interaction.. at least i tend to benefit most from thinking of ocs in many different contexts of interaction to consider how personality would transfer/manifest.. at least you can also like write down what you have now thats important to yourself in a word doc or something and keep it safe so it doesnt get lost/forgotten when you're working on New Stuff and can choose later to come back to it or not. i definitely get needing to Blocc Out The Old to have any progress with the new stuff, i am currently in need of doing some of that but *zappy eyes*

*quotes you bc its a forum and i can*

YEAH i really am not too keen on the idea of blowing them up and forgetting about them altogether :^( i'll be keeping all my notes on them and stuff. i sort of feel like i've hit a dead end with them, i guess? idk, it's weird. i don't think ill be totally erasing them tho. more likely than not any new ocs will be OBVIOUSLY similar in many ways. on the positive side of things for the first time in like recent memory im excited to think about ocs again... i hope that ur able to solve ur debacle soon as well :^( also tysm!!

sometimes starting fresh is THE CLEAN WIPE U NEED and i think the most excited i was to think about ocs again was when i flipped h&f just because it was fresh and new and opened up a lot of new thought and consideration with new interest.. and they changed characters radically since then as well.

IM EXCITED FOR THE NEW ONES THOUGH!!!!!! PLEASE DRAW AND POST ABOUT THEM SOON!
fiol
fiol

Back to top Go down

Post by mxltl Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 pm

bullshit bullshit bullshit Open_210 i realize this is a picture for ants but its ok
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiol Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

MorE Bitch
fiol
fiol

Back to top Go down

Post by chimp Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:57 pm

SAME MORE MORE
chimp
chimp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chimp Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:57 pm

MY ICON BITCH
chimp
chimp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mxltl Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

LMAO IM REALLY WIBBEY ABOUT NEW OCS IDK IM IN "DO I EVER EVEN WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING @ ALL?" MODE BUT WHO KNO im a slut for posting art so...

also your welcome, chant!
mxltl
mxltl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sniffy Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 pm

OMG I WANT TO SEE MORE TOO!!!! TT
sniffy
sniffy

Back to top Go down